Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Klimt Limps On

Yes, ...limps. It feels that way anyway, I am naturally an impetuous and impatient person, and this project has been going on for months! Even though I can see the end in sight now, it still feels like it's dragging its feet! I have been thinking and planning for some design in the sleeves, but the little voice in my head is now saying K.I.S.S and lighten up. I think I will listen. Life has been throwing its challenges my way, and there have been too many interruptions. How in the world do other people keep a train of focus when one thing after another causes an interruption? ....Have I mentioned there was yet another kitchen ceiling leak? Yup, ...that too! Now there is a new hole in the brand new ceiling to be repaired, and I can't remember what paint I used this past spring, or even if I have any left over. Sigh. Maybe I will just paint a design up there, or a sign that says "ouch" or "c'est la vie."


Oh but back to the Klimt.
I hope to b
e finished in less than a week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mardi, even Klimt himself would be happy with this painted knitting. I think if you force on those sleeves it would take away from the painter's panel impression one gets when looking at the vest! Such lovely colors! Looks very refined.

    ReplyDelete