Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, I finished my taxes! ....Almost

This year, I was one of these last minute tax filers. It wasn't intended that way, it makes me a nervous wreck. However, I received some tax information that was unexpected, and at the last minute. I was about to put the finishing touches on the tax returns. I have to admit freaking out, and not having adequate information on the matter, and taking too long to get my questions answered led to my scurrying to get the returns mailed on the final day. I got to the post office, weighed my envelopes on their scale, paid and got the label for the proper amount of postage, and sent them on there way. I( know I was breathing a long sigh of exhausted relief. So what happened? They came back, marked "insufficient postage." Am I ticked off? You bet I am! I am not even the slightest bit amused. Pardon me while I go scream in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment