Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The End. ...Or is it?

"SMILE" the final challenge.

The Bootcamp has been fun. I have not had the support of actually accomplishing it along with the others, as I discovered it a few days after it had started, and I had to wait a few more days to get my thoughts together. Working along by myself has been interesting because it is only a contract with myself, after all, and it has been my choice whether or not I finish. I have certainly planned to, in spite of delays of all sorts. What I have noticed is that there is a strong connection with Spirit, and the desire to move forward prevails and each day accomplished has motivated me to do the next. Now, I am seeing each day as things accomplished rather than things I have not done. Each day has a bit of creative excitement that keeps the connection thriving, in directions other than just the challenge for that day. So, even with the delays that were encountered, I find that I have created and finished several more projects in addition to the challenges, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about those delays. After all, creativity is where one finds it, and it is in the moment.
And I am smiling! Look at all the things I have created. So what if it took me over a month instead of 13 days? If I had been doing just photography as the other mostly did, it would have been 13 days. However, I was knitting, cooking, sewing, making jewelry, taking photos, blogging, and designing more, more, more in addition to housework and business "to-dos." So, how am I coming along? I am, really I am. It's just that I am doing so many things. I get inspired frequently now by the really great stuff that comes my way. It may be a photo I see, or some profound words, or a bit on the news, or the Bootcamp pages, or someone else's blog. Lately there are so many creative inspirations flying at me from all directions. It makes me feel like I am about to start a race and here I am at the starting line waiting for the shot to signal me to dash forward into yet another exciting creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment